CBD is growing fast in the fitness world, but there's still confusion on what CBD is the best to use when hitting the Gym or recovering from a sports injury. There are basically 3 types of CBD in the marketplace. CBD Isolate, CBD Full Spectrum & CBD Broad Spectrum, but which is the best?
Let's get this out from the start, if you are using CBD as a pre or post-workout supplement use only CBD oil tinctures and administer under your tongue and hold it there for 90-120 seconds and then swallow. we all have a sublingual vein under our tongue that absorbs the CBD quicker into our bodies with more effectiveness. Other CBD products like gummy bears, capsules, and other edibles are not as effective as the tinctures because you lose CBD as your stomach acids process the product,
Now, which is the best CBD to take? CBD Isolate, CBD Full Spectrum & CBD Broad Spectrum, You have to know what each one offers before making a decision, so below is the explanation.
1. CBD Isolate products - Only contains the CBD compound, No terpenes. No other compounds such as CBG-CBA etc and do not offer additional health benefits as Broad Spectrum or Full spectrum. CON (does not contain terpenes, flavonoids, THC or other compounds that add additional nutrients to our bodies Only CBD 99.9%)
2. CBD Broad Spectrum Products - Contains CBD and other compounds, but contains NO THC and has all of the natural benefits from the hemp plant such as terpenes. flavonoids and added nutrients which will further help with pain, muscle recovery, sports injury, better sleep, etc., This makes Broad-spectrum a more effective product to use over Isolate CBD.
3. CBD Full spectrum Products - Contains CBD and other compounds which include up to 0.3% THC and contains all of the natural benefits from the hemp plant such as terpenes. flavonoids and added nutrients which will further help with pains, muscle recovery, sports injury, better sleep, etc. which makes Full spectrum a more effective product to use over Isolate CBD, but does contain a little THC, but not enough to give you the stoned feeling.
So the Isolate CBD is out and the difference between CBD Broad Spectrum and Full-spectrum is the Broad spectrum has NO THC and Full Spectrum has up to 0.3% THC.
The other additional health benefit to look for when purchasing CBD is the Carrier oil that is used with the CBD. The most common carrier oils are:
1. Hemp Seed Carrier oil (The Best)
2. MCT (Coconut carrier oil)
3. Olive oil
4. Grapeseed oil
Hemp seed oil is more expensive but offers a lot more added nutrients and benefits compared to the others. Hemp seed oil is a cold-pressed extract from seeds, it is a perfectly good seed oil that’s high in antioxidants, omega-3, and -6 fatty acids. You’ll usually find this oil in premium CBD oils that market themselves aiming to leverage the entourage effect wherever possible. you can read up more on carrier oils.
Now, How Does High-Quality CBD Oil Help?
Reducing Pain and Inflammation
One important way in which CBD oil may help athletes is by reducing pain and inflammation post-workout. Anyone who works out and exercises regularly knows that inflammation is caused by micro-tears in our muscles and impact in our joints and is the result of working out at the gym or participating in highly active sports.
Any reduction in inflammation will reduce the pain associated with muscle or joints and get you back on your feet quicker.
is the ability to reduce inflammation/soreness and repair the muscle tissue Hard workouts and sport training cause tiny tears in muscle tissue, which in turn triggers inflammation and soreness. This signals our bodies to start repairing the damaged tissue, building it up to be stronger muscle tissue. This is a normal cycle in our bodies and helps us gain muscle. The inflammation and muscle damage in these instances is no longer useful and can even reduce fitness gains and cause injuries. The anti-inflammatory effects of CBD oil are helpful in healing the damaged muscle tissue and soreness resulting in faster recovery.
Having a good night's sleep benefits everyone and increases focus and fitness recovery to our bodies quicker, than having a bad night of sleep. CBD can directly affect sleep by interacting with related receptors in the brain and reducing the inflammation and soreness in bodies. Remember if you go to bed with any pain or soreness, it will affect your sleeping patterns. Using CBD will reduce your inflammation and soreness and will help you get a good night's sleep, which will help your body recover faster.
Stress and Anxiety
CBD is also known for helping individuals dealing with stress and anxiety. Many fitness gurus and sports athletes know the nervousness that comes ahead of achieving goals or getting ready for competitions and the stress that can be caused by putting a lot of pressure on working out. Using CBD oil will help reduce nervousness, discomfort, and anxiety, and will help improve your overall focus.
Overall if you include CBD into your workout routine, it's important to use it daily as the effectiveness increases when used consistently, it further amplifies when incorporating healthy foods into your diet.
Life X-Cel USA
8275 S. Eastern Ave. Suite 200-435 Las Vegas, Nevada 89123 United States
Copyright © 2020 Life X-Cel Products - All Rights Reserved.
Premium CBD products made in the USA